Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||Portable High Efficiency Type||Power:||400V|
|Vacuum Pump:||Leybold,ATLAS COPCO||Operation:||PLC Fully Automatically Type|
Oils used in large quantities inside transformers are insulating oils or simply transformer oils. They can maintain their stability at extremely high temperature and also have significant electrical insulating characteristics. Oils inside transformers are mainly for insulating purpose, apart from which they also suppress corona and arcing, and also act as coolants inside the machines. Insulating oils must be maintained absolutely clean and dry in order to achieve and sustain the optimal insulating performance and dielectric strength. Here rises the need for insulating oil purification process.
ASSEN ZYD Transformer Oil Purification process serves to improve the properties of insulating oil. It eliminates the acid nature, over moisture, traces of water, dissolved gases, and particulate matter from the insulating oil effectively and rapidly. The bottom line of this purification process is to enhance the performance level of transformers, circuit breakers, mutual inductors, cables, and capacitors. All these equipment and machinery use an insulating system.
1. Two pumps: Vacuum pump and booster pump
2. Three-stage filter system
3. Z-shape Heater to make the heating uniformity
4. Installing oil-level floating ball and double-infrared liquid level automatic controller to control the oil level
5. Foam sensor to avoid oil leaking
6. Temperature Controller to protect the machine
7. Suitable oil filtration machine for high voltage transformer
8. Large filtration area, high capacity of holding impurities
9. Two vacuum separator to increase separating size and time and ensure the drying degree and improve dielectric strength which is higher than 75 KV.
10. Doing online oil purification of substations over 110 KV.
11. Independent function of vacuum oil filling and drying.
12. Duplex stereo flash evaporation technology
13. Equipped with pressure protective system and interlocked protective system to connect oil pump, heater and liquid level controller. If there has any fault, this oil filter will be power off automatically.
14. Saving energy and time
The oil’s performance after treatment:
|Impurity size||μ||≤1 (no free carbon)|
|Dielectric loss factors||tgδ(90°C)||≤0.001|
Q: How can we achieve drying without elevated heating of the insulation material for transformers?
A: Drying of insulation materials can be achieved at low temperature and low pressure levels. The pressure levels and temperature levels for drying vary for distinct material. At low pressure or under vacuum the rate of water vapour evaporation is accelerated if sufficient heat is provided to the insulation material. Thus we can achieve a good drying of insulating material if the material is suitably heated and subjected to vacuum.
Chongqing Assen Power Equipment Co.,LTD, which is professional in design, manufacture, sale of oil purification equipment, relevant testing instruments and provide comprehensive filtering solution, owns advanced production lines and sophisticated detection equipment, first-class R & D staff , professional workers and High-quality sales and service teams
Our Product: Double Stage Transformer Oil Purification machine, Vacuum Lubricating Oil Purification, Vacuum Turbine Oil Conditioner, Portable Oil Purifier, Singe Stage Insulating Oil Purifier, Water Oil Separator, Light fuel Oil Purifier, and Fully-auto Dielectric Oil Tester, Turn ratio Tester, Acid Tester, Moisture Detector, Interfacial Tension Tester, etc.
Our Service: special filter technology consulting and solutions sector; fast after-sale service feedback system, well-trained service engineer; hands-on training and large-scale equipments operation myrmidon; regularly visit system, CRM customer relationship management system; rapid Filter wearing parts and spare parts supply system.
Please contact us for more details.