Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Oil Purification Machine||Color:||Green,Red,Yellow|
|Functions:||Purifying Used Transformer Oil,insulating Oil||Power:||380V|
|Material:||Steel||Components:||Leybold Vacuum Pump SV60|
ASSEN ZYD Transformer Oil Purification machine
ZYD transformer oil purification machine serves to improve the properties of insulating oil. It eliminates the acid nature, over moisture, traces of water, dissolved gases, and particulate matter from the insulating oil effectively and rapidly. The bottom line of this purification process is to enhance the performance level of transformers, circuit breakers, mutual inductors, cables, and capacitors. All these equipment and machinery use an insulating system.
1. Two pumps: Vacuum pump and booster pump
2. Three-stage filter system
3. Z-shape Heater to make the heating uniformity
4. Installing oil-level floating ball and double-infrared liquid level automatic controller to control the oil level
5. Foam sensor to avoid oil leaking
6. Temperature Controller to protect the machine
7. Suitable oil filtration machine for high voltage transformer
8. Large filtration area, high capacity of holding impurities
9. Two vacuum separator to increase separating size and time and ensure the drying degree and improve dielectric strength which is higher than 75 KV.
10. Doing online oil purification of substations over 110 KV.
11. Independent function of vacuum oil filling and drying.
12. Duplex stereo flash evaporation technology
13. Equipped with pressure protective system and interlocked protective system to connect oil pump, heater and liquid level controller. If there has any fault, this oil filter will be power off automatically.
14. Saving energy and time
|Working vacuum||MPa||0.08 ～ 0.099|
|Temperature Range||℃||20 ～ 80|
|Power||Three Phase 50HZ380V(as per the customer's requirements)|
The oil technical data after treatment:
1. Gas content less than 0.1%
2. Impurity size less than 1μm without free carbon
3. Oil dielectric strength (breakdown voltage) more than 75KV
4. Acidity value less than 0.01 mgKOH/g
5. Dielectric loss factors at 90℃ less than 0.001
Please ask ASSEN for a quote, we will give you a reply ASAP.